What is this Adventure?

Full-time Mama & Part-time school social worker in the throes of toddlerhood at its best and worst. In my short tenure as a member of the prestigious Mamahood club, I find the reality of it all to be amazing, exhausting, hilarious, challenging, a blessing, lonely at times, nostalgic, guilt-ridden, and the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me...all at once. Sit back, read, laugh and cry with me on my adventure!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I think of you often...

I think of you often, my love.
In the quiet times, mostly.
When I'm in the shower, looking down at my angel winged baby feet.
But today my heart broke a little bit for you again.
You see, I was always convinced you were a girl.
and Hazel cried today, "why can't I have a sister?"
I wanted to tell her that she does.
That you are still there, watching over her.
Maybe when she's older.
Til then, keep watching over us, my sweet love.
We love you.

1 comment: